Empties

12:00 Unknown 0 Comments


Along came Betty bath soak- I got this in a set for Christmas, and though it smelt lovely it sadly gave very few bubbles.I won't be purchasing this again.

Lush Dirty springwash- This is my all time favourite lush smell, so much i have this as a soild perfume.I really need to purchase this again but in the back bottle this time.

Lush Tea Tree Water - already repurchased!

Lush Mask Of Magnaminty- I've already repurchased this as honestly i can't live without it! This helps take away spots and leaves my face feeling so smooth.I would highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from painful spots as it's so soothing.


Molton Brown Hand Cream in rhubarb and rose - The smell alone would have me repurchase this! it smells like sweeties.It is also a good hand cream which i always had in my bag.

Laura mercier souffle body creme- My entire family hated me using this as it's such a strong smell, so i don't think ill be purchasing this again.

Benefit Porefessional- An all time favourite of mine and one of the very few primers i always come back too.I'll be repurchasing this again as soon as i have some pennies.

Eyeko Black liner- I've had two of these now and as good as they are, i've found that they don't seem to last very long at all compared to some of the cheaper counterparts so i doubt ill purchase this again anytime soon.

what have your favourite and disappointing products you finished lately?




0 comments :