What i've watched #1

12:00 Unknown 0 Comments


Child's Play- Ended up watching these over the weekend as my mum banned me from watching these when i was wee, and rightly so! I already have a deathly fear of dolls and this really hasn't helped.These are great films though, that have really stood the test of time and can still give you the jeebies 30 years later.

Bettie Page Reveals All-For as long as i can remember I've loved pin ups.I love the make up, the hair and the sexiness of it all.So when i found this on netflix i knew i had to watch it! I didn't quite realise what a hell of a life Bettie page really had especially in her early life and then again in her later days.This documentary is incredibly informative with Bettie page narrating most of it herself.A must watch for any of you pinup fans out there!

Jackass- I ended up watching all the jackass films for lack of anything better to do and i forgot how much fun they where! Fair enough a lot of the stunts are utterly horrific and grotesque but they never fail to make me laugh.

Spongebob Squarepants-I'm terrified of the dark so i always fall asleep with something on the telly and this week it's been good old spongebob. Even now it still makes me laugh and smile and i love how many adult references there is thrown in.

What have you watched this week?


0 comments :