Hair Saviours

12:00 Unknown 0 Comments


Since i was 11 years old, I've been dying my hair which means by my count that's 13 years of putting my hair through hell.Late last year i actually shaved my hair off and already it's back to shoulder length but as it grew i couldn't help but bleach and dye it all over again (I'll never learn) but thanks to the above products, I've been able to keep my soft and manageable.

Schwarzkopf Got2b Guardian Angel- Before i shaved my hair, i never once used a heat protection spray even though i was using heat appliances every single day.Even though i rarely use heat appliances now , when i do this saves me frying the hell out of it.

Lush R&B Hair Moisturiser-I've praised the lush angels above for this stuff before and even a year on i still can't get enough of it.This tends to put moisture back in my hair even if I've been on a bit of bleaching tangent or my hairs just generally had a hard time.It also helps this smells so good!

Bleach London Reincarnation Hair Mask-This came in a box of the Bleach London bleach and generally i tend to throw these things out, however i read reviews on this before i bought it and thought I'd give it a bash and to my delight it's fantastic.I generally use this once a week when i have my little pamper night and it always leaves my hair soft and tangle free.

Percy And Reed No Oil, Oil-My hairdresser told me to start using hair oil on the ends of my hair as that's where it tends to dry out and split most and i have to say I'm so glad i did.

Parlour by Jeff Chastain Sea Salt Spray- Not really a saviour but more a necessity these days as i found after so much bleaching my hair was really flat and lacked texture, thankfully this little bottle put that right!

What are your hair saviours?



0 comments :