New Beginnings

06:00 Unknown 0 Comments


So I'm finally back from my well needed break! At the end of November i made a post about how i was going to take a break over the Christmas period so i could rest and recuperate.Sadly this turned into a two month break due to my health yet again becoming a problem as well as issues with my dad.Thankfully I'm starting to get to a point where my health is some what under control and moving in a direction where i may find out whats been causing me alot of problems for the last month and my dad is getting better everyday too.I'm so excited to start posting again and I'm delighted so many of you have been checking back and have stuck around.Normal posting will resume again tomorrow and i have so many awesome things to share with everyone.


Thank you all for being awesome and i can't wait to get stuck back in.

0 comments :