My Current Haircare Routine

12:00 Unknown 0 Comments


Back in November last year i shaved all my hair off for charity and with this my hair care routine has become very paired back.

My Hair is now pretty much a pixie cut and i find that if i use too many products, it becomes very greasy very quickly.So i've paired it back with a little help from my favourite company Lush.

I wash my hair with the I love Juicy Shampoo as it smells so amazing! It's a fruity delight and leaves my hair super soft.I then follow this with the American Cream conditioner which smells like strawberries and cream and a little bit like hair heaven.Once a week i use the R&B Hair moisturiser as i really feel it's helped my hair grow loads in such a small period of time.

What do you like to use in your hair care routine?




0 comments :