Birchbox X Skinnydip

06:00 Unknown 0 Comments



I rarely get any beauty boxes anymore but as a massive fan of skinnydip and there amazing bags, i thought I'd give there collaboration with birchbox a bash! My box came with the following:

So Susan Featherlash Mascara: I have super flat, quite light brown eye lashes but this mascara makes my lashes look so curled and utterly pitch black.Oh and it's full size so win, win.

Lord & Berry Silhouette Neutral Lip Liner: At first i thought this was a white eyeliner but it wasn't until i read the description that i noticed it was a lip liner.I don't generally wear lip liner as i tend to only wear liquid lipsticks but i may give this a go when using some of my more odd coloured lipsticks.

Trilogy Make-up Be Gone Cleansing Balm: My skin appears to hate this stuff as I've broken out in spots since using it, so instead I'm going to use it to clean my incredibly dirty make up brushes (this may also be why my skin broke out, but ya know...)

Thumbs up Rosa Nail Wraps: These are being passed along to my sister as my tiny fingers nails are too wee to use wraps, which is a shame as i quite like the design of these.

Beauty protector Beauty Cream Body Lotion: I don't really like body lotions as they leave me feeling greasy before bed so I'll also be passing this along as it'll just sit unused.

Delarom Creme Acquaconfort: My favourite item in this box by far, I've needed a good moisturiser for a while and I'm so glad this little thing came into my life as it's made my skin silky smooth! I'm even tempted to purchase the £34 full size bottle as it's just so good.




0 comments :