The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

06:00 Unknown 0 Comments




It's a well known fact i suck at contouring (doesn't help that i have a face like a football but ya know) but I'm 100% on board with this whole strobing thing! I've been a little bit late to the game with this item but i finally got my paws on the Mary Lou Manizer by The Balm.This is a beautiful light gold highlighter, which makes you glow in all the right places.I know a few people have had issues with highlighters due to the fact there skin is too pale but as someone who is a white as a ghost, I've not had a problem.The staying power on this is also fantastic even if you are dancing away all night and i like the the fact you can put it on lightly during the day for a more subtle glow.I may actually add the other highlighters from The Balm to the collection as I'm just so in love with this.

What are your favourite highlighters?

0 comments :